Monday 23 January 2012

Kathleen Edwards - Sidecar

A very quick posting from the Truffler this week as we are in the middle of setting up a new business and I haven't had much time to scout around.  Any new music I have been listening to has been copyright free stuff for our website video.  But to be honest, I don't think any of these tunes would go down well here.

This recent release from Kathleen Edwards called Sidecar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n867LtlXktE  first came to my attention a couple of months ago but it has just been included in Word Magazine's February cd of new music, Now Hear This, and I suddenly remembered that I rather liked it.   The video here is a live version but the recorded track is available from the usual outlets.  It comes from Kathleen's latest album, Voyageur, which was released last week.  If you are still feeling the pinch following Christmas, you can stream it for free on her website.

http://www.kathleenedwards.com/n.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment