Friday 22 July 2011

Welcome to Music Truffler!

Hello and welcome to Music Truffler.  This blog was conceived by myself around a year ago but was only actually created last week.  All the posts up to this point are a selection of new music (and sometimes not so new stuff) that I've found over the last year.  There were far too many to put them all on.  But from this point on, I hope to be able to list everything I find.  There are so many good bands and artists around that I can easily forget about some of them once a certain time has lapsed, so here is my personal musical memory bank and if anyone is interested in them too, then great.

Feel free to add sensible comments, let me know your views and also please point me in the direction of any great new stuff I may have missed.  I am always on the lookout for emerging talent - signed or unsigned.

No comments:

Post a Comment