Wednesday 12 October 2011

Spycatcher - Don't Like People


Watford band Spycatcher released their debut album Honesty recently and this is the second single to be released from it.  Entitled Don't Like People http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_a57IF2TNg
it is a raw, energy driven number fronted by lead singer Steve Sears and has been written, recorded, mixed and produced by the band themselves at their own studio.  They have gained the reputation of being a great live act at various festivals this year and I think this will be where they will be best received because I have to admit, I did find Sears' voice grated somewhat after listening to a few of the album tracks in succession and I ended up wanting to tell him to STOP SHOUTING!!!  But there are those who love this type of thing of course (even me on another day!) and it is only a small gripe of course.  A band to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment